CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

2008 Jason and Christian 6 Point Slideshow

OK, a couple of weeks ago, my podna Jason took his first legal deer, and to make it better he did it with his boy with him! I already posted some pics and info earlier, but I wanted to create this slideshow that shows what happened roughly in order!



Anyway, we all know Jason and really dark don't go together. Well after he shot his 6 point he went to get his bike and it didn't start! So he proceeded to wig (we know this because his son testified!) So I got a message, "Jimmie, I think I just shot a little 6 point, now what the hell do I do?" and then another message, "Jimmie, man I shot a deer and my bike won't start we are walking back now!!!!!!!!" LOL, anyway, Chuck and Bit found him on the road with his boy walking back to the club!!!! We found his buck and Jason was a champ!

Fur & Feather tradition is first deer ever AND OR first Fur & Feather Buck, you get bloody! And first buck, well, I made him a nice little necklace for him to remember the experience by. Jason took it like a champ (which he is good at) and even gutted the deer with some instruction from Brad Savage!

GREAT DAY, THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED OUT AND THAT WAS A PART OF IT!

Oh, one more note, to be fair to my wife, Jason was one of only a few who went hunting in the rain that evening and everyone else stayed back and watched Alabama SMOKE THE HELL OUT OF AUBURN!!!!!!!!

0 comments: