CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Other Deer Pics I missed during the Season

OK, I finally got out the rules to everyone and I received a few good pictures from folks at the end of the season I said I would post (Sorry for the delay)

First off was the Preacher Buck! This 8 point was a beauty! I didn't get to put my hands on him but I saw some other pictures and MAN WHAT A DEER! I believe it weighed 165 pounds and was taken on 96 (the same stand as the Jimmie Sr. buck) about a week and a half before the season ended (Jan 19th I think). Awesome Awesome buck, really heavy main beams all the way to the end and a MASSIVE neck on this bad boy. The Preacher (Jonathan Lambert) got in the club this year and took his first rack ever on this same stand earlier in the season a nice 6 point. He had one hell of a year and is probably spoiled for the rest of his life now!

Preacher 8

Next up HUNTER'S 6 POINT!
This buck was also a dandy and weighed in at 170 pounds (five pounds short of our heaviest taken this year). He took this dude on 105 behind the club house smack in the middle of the day in the last week of the season. Look at the way the main beams come all the way around and almost touch! Unreal! Great Job, Hunter! (Sorry for the delay in posting).
Hunter 6 (B)
Hunter 6 (A)

Hunter also sent me this picture of my Dad's buck because it captured all the junk and kickers I explained in the posting but didn't have a great picture of. Thanks again. So this is another shot of the Jimmie Sr. 10 point.
Jimmie Sr. 10 Kickers

OK, I think that does it. All season long I believe there were less than 3 or 4 bucks I did not get posted on the site or email out before I created the site. (I think!) Hope ya'll enjoyed it!

0 comments: