CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Work Day Notice and Logos

OH, I almost forgot. All members should receive their rules by no later than tomorrow. I brought them to the post office on Friday and a lot of folks told me they had them by Saturday.

NOTICE: FIRST SCHEDULED WORK DAY IS THIS SATURDAY! FEBRUARY 21ST!!!!! It is nice to knock out one of the mandatory days while the weather is still cool!!!!! And it is easier to cut back brush now rather than in August!!!! See you there.

I also created a couple of logos the black and white one which you saw on the rules. I made this color one as well if you like it I thought I would share it with everyone, but for letter heads and all the color was to much so I stuck with the black and white.

Black and White Logo 2009
Black and White Logo

Color Logo 2009
Color Logo

0 comments: