CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 15, 2010

JW Templeton 1st Deer Ever 11-13-2010



Well, I have a BUNCH more photos but I went and forgot my camera at camp, so I will update this next week when I get back if I can.

Youth Hunt 2010 kicked off right with Wes Templeton taking out his 8 year old boy JW to 97 Saturday morning. After missing last year, JW was ready to make things right this year. At about 9:35 AM, he did by dropping this spike in the green field!

I wasn't comepletely sure who was more proud, JW when he asked everyone in the camp to see his deer (which was great!) or old Daddy who was almost shaking like a kid on Christmas morning with pride! Doesn't matter, we are happy for both of ya'll.

Congratulations JW, and THANK YOU for showing the rest of us members how it is done and taking the first spot on the board this year!!!

0 comments: