CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend! I was Thankful...

Jimmie Jr. and Jimmie III hunting in 17P 11-26-2010

Well, opening weekend of rifle season was alright, but honestly not the weekend we all sort of expected. It was hot, the moon was bright, and the deer moved a little, but not a lot.

Thanksgiving gave us a cool snap that changed all of that. We had a GREAT weekend of family, fun, camp time, oh yeah, and Hunting! Plenty to be thankful for! I believe that just about EVERYONE that was there saw deer!

I got to hunt with my favorite hunting podna for two days (my 4 year old boy) and on Saturday the Fur & Feather had a 10 deer day! 11 if you count the doe that Wes retrieved from the night before. So here we go with some pictures.

0 comments: