CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chuck's "I F&%@ED UP" Deer!

Chuck's UH-OH 4 Point!

Poor Old Chuck, he has passed and passed and then this Monster came running across and he said, "Shoot, all them horns, there has got to be 3 on one of the sides!" I wasn't too far from him when he shot and we had the radios. He shot 3 times and was upset big time because he thought he missed a nice 7 or 8 point three times!

We all felt bad for him. Then he got there and found out his 7 or 8 point was an illegal 4 point due to the brow tine being broke off on the forked side. MAN HE WAS UPSET!

Now I try to keep my politicing off this site as much as I can, but I've got to agree, it is a dang shame this 170 pound buck with inferior genes can't be shot legally while we can legally take out 110 pound 5 points each day???? I'm sorry, Chuck!

If it makes you feel better, I WOULD HAVE SHOT TOO!!!!

Chuck's Monster 4 Point

0 comments: