CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fur & Feather New Year's Eve 2008/2009!!!!!

Well, last week we had an AWESOME NEW YEAR IN THE WOODS! A little hot for this time of year and a little wet, but we didn't let that stop us. I had my wife and boy (Melissa and Jimmie III) there with me along with my Pops (Jimmie Sr.) and his wife Patti.

We had a great crew down there for the New Year, including our neighbors Brian and Abby Ganus from our home in Hayden, AL who came down just to hang out with us at the club. Chuck even got his better looking half down (had a great time, Tammy!) and we actually had a pretty good crew there for being in the middle of no where.

Mallory insisted on dressing up, and as usual the party would not have been the same with out her and her AWESOME personality. Thanks for being the spark of the party!

Amanda and Britt, Wes, Dale, Dean, Jim all were there as well to help us bring in the new year and we did it right and had a great time doing it!

THE BEST PART OF THE NIGHT FOR ME, although great company was awesome, but when I talked to my sister who just got engaged to my future brother in-law, Dustin about a week ago to wish them Happy New Year, Dustin asked me (in my slightly relaxed state of mind) to be a groomsman in their wedding. I can't say how proud I am to do this or how proud I am of both of them as a wonderful young couple. Thanks for including me in your wonderful day, I can't wait! We missed ya'll on New Year's!

Thanks to all of you for the good times! Here are some pics to remind you of the more embarrasing things you did and are trying to forget about!!! ;-)

0 comments: