CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

My 10 Minute Hunt!

Well, not really what I WANTED to post, but I've been catching a lot of slack from some of my Northern buddies (a really blind one) about how I never have one of the bucks in my postings for the club.

Jimmie Loats Jr. Red Fox Jan 9th, 2009

Well Here is one with me and my successful 10 minute hunt about 70 yards behind my camp house (the same stand I took my wife and boy a couple of weeks ago). I got to camp at 4:45, unloaded my stuff, pegged out the stand at 5PM, shot this red fox at 5:10, and was back at camp with the fox by 5:20!!! PRETTY COOL HUNT! My first fox EVER! (See grays all the time, this is the first red fox I ever saw while hunting.) It wasn't 10 minutes from the time I stepped into the stand to the time I stepped out to go get my fox.

Jimmie's Fox up Close

GLENN, I NEED A GOOD DEAL ON A MOUNT? KNOW ANYONE??????????

0 comments: