CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Britt 5 Point (HAD TO SHOW ME UP!)

Well, just about the time that I settled for the fact that although ugly and not wide there was a good chance that I was going to have the nicest 5 POINT of the year, Britt comes in with this dude! I saw him a few weeks ago and thought he was a 6, and they both weighed the same, but I have to give it to Britt on this one, this is a NICE 5 Point (That is why we let the spikes live, I'll take them like this all day long a few years from now!) Just when Britt thought he wasn't going to kill a deer all year, he FINALLY got up in the morning to take this guy before 7 AM!

Good Job Britt! Glad you got him, my friend!!! 96 coming back to life in the final days of 2010!

0 comments: